Friday, July 29, 2005

Once A Month

Apparently I only post up one blog a month, and since this month is almost over, it's about time I post another one.

It took me a while to log-in to this account cuz I forgot my log-in ID. This is what happens when I don't use something-- I forget it. Well, I hope I'll start posting more entries from now on.

----------- topic 1: time to move on --------------

I have been out of a job since 7/14/2005, it's been pretty fun because it seems like half of my high school friends and college friends have no jobs (in a good way of course). I'm glad I have such loser friends who bum around.. I'm joking I'm joking.

Well, if you think about it, so many people have quit this summer, either awaiting to go to grad school or going to a new job. Is it that time in our lives where we have (almost) figured out what we want to do...or at least figured out what we DON'T want to do? hmmm... well, to those of you with new and relatively new jobs *SanSan, anny9999, space_et917, Theodore, eSigma, hTyped (i'm sure you'll get a job someday)*-- congrats! and to those of you going to school (hoLee, roomie, TP King Hyun, preacher gary) -- study hard, i know you can do it!

Recent pix from this month---
Pix1: lunch w/ Tracy
Pix2: organizing my room-- bunch of floppy disks. goodness... i found some hilarious stuff on there from high school! the high school email crew should thank me!

















----------- topic 2: SBTB ----------------------

I know i'm not the only person excited about the new release of Saved By The Bell Season 5. I have recently purchased Seasons 3, 4, and 5. You guys are totally welcome to join me in a SBTB marathon any weekend!







-------------- topic 3: i'm sick ---------------------------

if you guys haven't heard from me this week, it's b/c i "tried" to study for CPA exam, and I'm sick. Yesterday, for some strange reason, i woke up with a sore throat, fever, and body ache. It's so strange. I haven't felt this sick for a long time. Having a sore throat is no fun. It hurts when i talk... and you know how much i love to talk!

1 comment:

Dai Dai Hsieh said...

what a wrong portrayal of us unemployed folks. i think you only described what Henry does, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are privileged like him