I generally associate locking door with safety. For example, you lock your door at night to prevent thieves. Another example, you lock your car door when you see scary people or are driving thru a scary neighborhood.
Why would a person lock her room door when there are only two people in the apartment? Say, if you have a roomate, and it's 9pm at night and you are doing ur own things in ur own rooms, and you walk over to the other person's room and it is LOCKED. is it suspicious or what. what can your roommate possibly be doing that requires a LOCKED door. i mean, it's not weird if the door is closed, cuz i know people need privacy. but locked... hmmm. you know the roomate is awake, cuz you have been chatting w/ ur roommate on AIM just two seconds ago, and the light is on, and u hear music.... so weird.
Why can't your roommate lock or close the door when she is singing loudly?
I'm kidding anny. Oops did I accidentally disclose the name of the anonymous roommate...
I'm gonna have to start locking my doors too to see what the fuss is all about. I dont think i have ever locked my room. for some reason, every room i've had never had a lock until this SF apt.
here's the link to the PANNY Party. why is it that sandy and i are always the only ones more drunk and puke at parties.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fine! *slam and LOCK door*
You are hilarious, Anny! If you want a male's perspective, I think she's spending some time with her secret video collection.
yeah cindy maybe you and me need to stop outdrinking the birthday girls/bachelorette and stealing their thunder
Post a Comment