Monday, September 12, 2005

Can you see the screen?




Neither can I. For the past few days, my phone has been pretty much un-usable. The screen died on me and so I can't call anyone cuz I don't have anyone's number memorized. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME OR EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU BACK IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. I can't call any of you back either b/c I can't see the "missed call". In fact, when I get a new phone, I probably will have to ask you for your number b/c I didn't store anything on my SIM card. Sounds crappy? Well, imagine it happened exactly SIX MONTHS EARLIER! I have come to a conclusion that Motorola sucks. As much as I love their stock, I hate their crappy phones.

Back in march, during the hectic CORPORATE TAX RETURN deadline of march 15, my semi-new MOT flip phone broke in half.








now, exactly half a year later, with the EXTENDED CORPORATE TAX RETURN deadline of 9/15, once again, my phone stopped working. Is it my luck or what. I don't think I can do any more corporate tax returns-- it brings me bad luck.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just want to scream!

3 comments:

H said...

Hahahaha maybe if you stop using it so much from getting all those guys' numbers, it wouldn't break so fast. Har Har I know. I have to tell you that my last phone joke this past weekend almost topped the one with yours.

It semi backfired though.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, this is why my company was invented! Please check out our website: www.lalawest.com

Anonymous said...

Updates prz..