Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Friday!

Lately there seems to be an influx of people visiting SF. I love the fact you guys are visiting!! Jeanna came 2 weeks ago, again last weekend, and my uncle's here for conference, then Chris came this weekend, next weekend Donny's coming (too bad i'll won't be here!), and then Anny's coming. Yay! i'm always excited to see you guys.

Here is a pix of cerena/my uncle from NJ/me at the restaurant last nite:















My good friend from high school Chris *may i add who used to worship me* is here for a wedding. (it was so nice to see you!) I dunno if getting Henry and Chris together was a good idea, scary how they think alike!

Pix from Thirsty Bear:















Have you guys seen a patron machine? i haven't, EZ5 is super cool. talk about fobby chic. i'm not kidding, EZ5 is the best place to take people b/c nobody goes there and there's always plenty of seats. Hahhahhahah.

















here's H & C trying to flirt w/ the bartender:














pix of me and chris: 2007 vs 2004 (chris, i diggged up that pix fro Dave&Buster that i was talking about)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I got blogged about! Nice. BTW, you failed to mention that these days it's YOU who worships ME. :) Thanks for taking me out Friday night. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and Henry.

Bryan said...

OMG I totally love EZ5 too. Ever since you took me there I want to go back. Hot waitress and fobby atmosphere!

Anonymous said...

looks like you've been busy~! fun =)